- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Are you interested in joining a great team? Providing quality service in a pleasant environment? Click below to view openings and apply today!
These are the best and most honest mechanics I've ever met. But ... why do I have to make a point of saying a mechanic is honest?? Shouldn't we trust that people who are true professionals and know their business are just going to be honest with their customers? I guess that's not always the case. However, if you bring your car here you'll be in good hands.